Explore a naturally historic area! Your guide will take you to explore the Schooner Fleetwing shipwreck and Door Bluff Headlands — the highest point in Door County from the water. Book your Door County shipwrecks tour online today!
Door County Kayak is a multi-sport adventure tour company based in Door County, Wisconsin. Door County Kayak offers tours of kayaking, Fat Tire electric bikes, sunset tours, stand-up paddle board rentals and multi-sport tours. Door County Kayak Tours is located in the northeast corner of Wisconsin known as Door County, WI. It is easy to reach from Green Bay, Appleton, Oshkosh, Madison, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, and Chicago. Come for the day or stay as long as you like! Book your next Door County kayaking and e-bike rental online today.
Check Out Our Door County Kayak and Bike Tours
A Door County bike Rental is a great way to easily see Cave Point County Park when the parking lot is full. Come grab an electric fat tire bike and cruise an easy 3 miles to Cave Point County Park!
You can kayak or paddle board all around the Door County Peninsula because it is surrounded by water and also has some inland lakes. But here are some of the more popular spots to paddle.
- Cave Point County Park and Whitefish Bay Dunes State Park Kayaking
- Death’s Door Kayaking – See the highest bluff in Door County, the Door Bluff Headlands and a famous shipwreck.
- Mud Lake Nature Preserve eco- kayak tour – a meandering creek into a nature preserve. Protected from wind and waves!
- Europe Lake
- Sister Bay- Busy and a lot of boat traffic, but decent sunsets.
- Ellison Bay- Make sure to launch on the left side of the pier and see Ellison bay Bluff.
These are the top kayak places in the US and world with tour companies to help you get there.
- Door County, Wisconsin – A peninsula surrounded by water with limestone cliffs, lighthouses, caves, shipwrecks and more.
- New Orleans, Louisiana – See more than just bourbon street, the swamps around New Orleans are national geographic quality. See the swamps with New Orleans Kayak Swamp Tours or Crescent city kayak
- Austin, Texas – Lady Bird Lake is a hot spot for non-motorized paddle boarding and kayaking. Make sure to check out the bat bridge from beneath with Austin Paddle Shack or Lone Star Kayak Tours
- Houston, Texas – Buffalo Bayou and Clear Lake. Paddle through downtown houston with Buffalo Bayou Kayak or party on Clear Lake with a Kemah Kayak.
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin – Bar hop on the Milwaukee river with Brew City Kayak.