Come paddle with us on a guided tour of majestic Cave Point. We’ll launch our kayaks just north of Cave Point County Park and begin our paddle down the beautiful, rocky shores of Lake Michigan.
- Non-Inflatable Transportation not Available | Fits most Roof Rack / Kayak Holders
- 1-Day Single or Double Kayak Rental
- 3-Day Single or Double Kayak Rental
- 7-Day Single or Double Kayak Rental
- Inflatable Easy to Transport
- 1-Day Paddleboard Rental W/ Kayak Seat Attachment
- 3-Day Paddleboard Rental W/ Kayak Seat Attachment
- 7-Day Paddleboard Rental W/ Kayak Seat Attachment
Explore the serene waters of Double County, Wisconsin, with our premium kayak rental services!
Nestled in the heart of this picturesque region, our kayak rentals offer you the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in the tranquility of nature while enjoying an unforgettable paddling experience.
Experience the joy of paddling and discover the hidden gems of Double County from a unique perspective. Choose our kayak rentals for an extraordinary outdoor adventure that promises relaxation, exploration, and a deep connection with the pristine natural surroundings.
- Non-inflatable Single or Double Kayak
Please note, we do not offer transportation for our non-inflatable kayaks. Our Tandem Kayaks are 13.5 ft in length. Our Single Kayaks are 11.5ft in length. Many large trucks or vehicles with roof racks or kayak holders will be able to transport our kayaks with ease!
- Inflatable kayak/paddleboard (Single)
These inflatable Paddleboards come with the ability to attach a seat and become a kayak
This is a great option for folks that do not have the ability to transport large kayaks. These are easy setups and they are double the fun!